Mission of the School
- To make "YOGA" a Part of Life Style of all the teachers and the taught so that motto "mens sana incorporesana" is accomplished.
- To make the school a polythene free zone.
- To make student financially literate.
About the School
A piece of land, which was personal property of then Maharaja Kirit Bikram in the palace compound, was donated by the Maharaja to Maa Anandamayee. Standing before the plot of land Maa Anandamayee murmured & said that something good will come up this land. This plot of land has also a historical past of its own. About 120 years ago. the Maharani Tulsibati Girls School, which is a premier educational institute for girls in the state with Bengali medium, was on this plot of land when from it was relocated in its present location.
The school would like the parents to maintain a close report with the teachers. The parents are advised to meet the Principal / Head Teacher / Co-ordinator /Teachers, according to the schedule given below by prior appointment.
- 12:00 P.M to 03:00pm.
- Tuesday : Nursery to KGll
- Wednesday : Class l to lll
- Thursday : Class lV to V
- Friday : Class VI to XII